Lecturer Position - Teach Online Masters Level Course Spring 2022
ACCAD is seeking a Lecturer for Spring semester (January–May 2022) to teach an online course in the Master of Translational Data Analytics (MTDA) program. Qualified candidates for this semester lecturer appointment will hold a Masters degree and possess substantive teaching, professional, and/or research experience and expertise with data visualization. Responsible for providing quality instruction to graduate students through well prepared class, relevant assignments, fair and holistic assessment of learning, clear documentation of student progress.
- Teach assigned course in Emerging Trends in Data Visualization
- Adequately prepare all course materials and lessons to align with approved syllabus. Note preparation time will vary based on instructor experience in teaching that course
- Deliver interesting and relevant assignments and discussion for students that ensure course and program learning outcomes are delivered as defined by the syllabus.
- Suitably challenge, engage, serve and communicate with students to encourage their participation and learning while maintaining mutual value and respect.
- Evaluate student progress through grading.
- Respond to student questions within 48 hours. Post and maintain office hours.
Arts and Sciences | Advanced Computing Center for the Arts & Design (ACCAD)
Course will be taught On-line.
Temporary (Fixed Term)
Course will be offered in the evenings.
The Advanced Computing Center for the Arts & Design, within the College of Arts and Sciences, seeks a Lecturer to join our team. The College of Arts and Sciences is the largest college and the academic heart of the university. The College hosts 81 majors. With 38 departments, 20+ world-class research centers, and more than 2,000 faculty and staff members, students have the unique opportunity to study with the best artists, scholars, and scientists in their field. The College values diversity and offers a supportive, open, and inclusive community.
- External to OSU Career Site: - External to OSU application site
- OSU Employee Career Site - R28993 (OSU Internal applicants)